No products in the cart.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands. They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin
Spray tanning is a form of self tanning where we spray a fine mist of tanning solution onto your body.
This mist has an ingredient in it called Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) that interacts with your own skin’s chemistry to turn it tan, or bronze.
This temporary effect generally lasts from 3-7 days and is completely safe for your skin (although it doesn’t provide any protection against the sun’s rays).
Botox and Filler
Botox is a natural, purified protein that is used to temporarily relax facial muscles that cause lines and wrinkles. It can also be used to treat medical conditions such as migraines, hyperhidrosis (excessive & unpredictable sweating), & more.
Fillers are a non-surgical, injectable treatment used to tackle some of the signs of aging, but unlike Botox they work to fill creases and “plump” the skin.